My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket

Translate

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello I'm Lee and I love to create! As you visit my blog, you will see all the amazing tags I created using the beautiful kits and tubes of these wonderful artists and designers.. Enjoy as you venture to my visual storybook!~~

Friend's Sites

Allisons-Addictions-Blinkie





Thursday, October 8, 2026

Well Hello everyone:) It's been years sine I have even looked at this blog.lol
But I have decided to wander into scrapkit making and tubes:) I have been playing in photoshop/Psp 
for over 30 years and love to create! So today I decided to make my first kit 
Here is the preview and its loaded ! Comes with alot of extras for your creativity so heres the link to get you started:)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jy7-k7Pek3OH5cLQInRE9t7sTj18JlZv?usp=drive_link
Credit for tubes and kits are:
AI Art Created by Lee  Cat'sCreationz.Blogspot.com
Have fun and Happy Creating!~

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness, Lee. What a Stunning Kit. Congratulations on You Future creating. Thank You so much xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre welcome its been a blast onward and upward!~

      Delete
  2. Stunning Kit Lee, wow , can't wait to see more and love Christmas too. Hugs Punky

    ReplyDelete